CBD Balm for Pets
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
Our Nose & Paw balm is suitable for all breeds and ages. It is made free from animal derived ingredients. The Broad-spectrum CBD has properties that repair the paws & nose of pets. All ingredients are carefully selected by our veterinarian. The Balm can be used for damaged noses and paws, discomfort of the joints and skincare.
- The Candid Balm will provide relief for pets with dry, irritated and cracked areas.
- Immediately hydrates and nourishes that nose and paws keeping them soft, healthy and moisturized. This paw balm will protect the nose from the sun and extreme weather conditions that can cause irritations.
- With a thin layer of the balm, you can protect your pet's footpads from salt and heated asphalt and relieve pain caused by these.
- When your pet already has cracks in their noses or paws the CBD can help to repair and regenerate skin. Also works for other areas like chafed elbows.
- The Candid Balm can also give relief to inflamed spots, eczema or “hotspots” causing itchiness of skin to your cat or dog.
- The CBD content can also relief localized pains by applying a layer of our balm on top of the hurt area.
How to use?
Apply a small amount to your fingertips and gently rub into the paw pads and nose and leave to absorb. Use 4 times a day or as needed.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the balm safe to use?
Yes, all ingredients are natural and safe for your pet. Even if they accidently consume the balm by licking it.
- How long will the balm last?
Considering the potency of the ingredients, the balm can be used 60 times for joint pains or 120 times for dry noses and paws.
- How often should I use the balm?
4 times a day should keep your pet's noses and paws healthy for the entire day. For joint pain treatment the same applied but more of the balm should be used at once.
- Can I use CBD nose and paw balm on other body parts?
Yes, CBD can help against inflammation and may repair the skin. In line with the most common issue for cat’s and dogs it is mainly used for:
- Chafed elbows
- Sunburned noses
- Cracked pads
- Itchy skin
- Joint mobility
Have any questions about our nose and paw balm? Feel free to contact us!
Broad spectrum CBD
Broad spectrum CBD has been added for prevention, repair and pain relieving purposes. Prevention by forming a protective layer from dirt and keeping the nose and paws hydrated. Repair and pain relief by interacting with the endocanabinoid system.
Aloe vera acts as a moisturizer. Aloe moisturizes the skin without giving it a greasy feel, so it is perfect for anyone with an oily skin complexion. Applying aloe vera to the raw areas can often help heal the sores, and soothe the itching, also with anti-inflammatory effects.
Hemp seed oil
Hemp seed oil decreases inflammation and irritation and provides relief for discomfort related to certain skin conditions. It rejuvenates and nourishes tight or dry skin and prevents flakiness and itchiness.
Rosemary is an aromatic evergreen shrub, that hydrates the skin, which helps to control oil production. It also provides an antibacterial surface for the skin. Rosemary Oil’s antiseptic properties are beneficial to skin conditions such as eczema or irritation..
Coconut oil is a healthy fat safe for all pets. Medium-chain Triglycerides (MCT) are a type of healthy fatty acid that is safe for pets and can be quickly absorbed by the body. Coconut oil is linked to some potential benefits for skin, including reducing inflammation, keeping skin moisturized and helping heal wounds. The medium-chain fatty acids found in coconut oil also possess antimicrobial properties that can help skin irritation and protect the skin from harmful bacteria.
Beeswax can create a protective layer on the skin. It’s also a humectant, which means that it attracts water. Both of these qualities can help the skin stay hydrated, offering protection. Beeswax is also a natural exfoliator, ideal for sloughing away dead skin cells.
Experience results within 30 days or we give all your money back.
If after using our balm, you don't see any improvement in your pet's wellbeing, we give you all your money back, no questions asked. That is how much we believe in our products.
Simply message us on our Instagram or sent us an email and you will be taken care off like our best friend :)